One of the most common problems of a diesel car is that its engine and fuel injection system suffers from rust and oxidation. It results in stuck or seized injectors. At Jacksons Diesel Centre, we are experts in diesel injector pulling services. Injector pulling is a professional job and is not DIY-friendly, which is why you must seek the help of our experts.
There are plenty of side-effects to pulling an engine injector without the necessary experience. Positive injection in a high-pressure environment is a potent cause of a ‘grease gun injury’, where a stream of exiting fuel at high pressure can cause physical injury.
If you are looking for Diesel Injector Pulling in Northampton, Jacksons Diesel Centre is your one-stop destination.
What causes seized injectors?
One of the significant downsides of owning a diesel car is that it has high running costs. There are 5 primary reasons behind a stuck fuel injector.
- Corrosion and leaking injector seats
- A lot of Carbon build-up
- Water ingress
- Ageing injection system
- Dirt or debris accumulation
How can we help you?
At Jacksons Diesel Centre, we use the latest technologies in pulling out a seized fuel injector. It is done with precision engineering devices and in a short period. Here is a list of advantages that our services have:
- First, we remove the stuck or seized diesel injectors either mechanically or hydraulically. At times, the injector may be stuck so deep that hydraulic removal becomes necessary.
- We provide on-site diesel injector testing services. It is essential to determine the state of the injector in real time.
- We re-face the injector seats in alloy heads back to their original places.
- We also provide excellent technical support for copper washers, which are then removed expertly without any damage to the seat face. It is one area where we excel.
- Our injector pulling service in Northampton also includes removing broken or damaged diesel injector bolts. These are then threaded back to their manufacturer’s original specifications.
Injector testing services in Northampton
Once we finish injector pulling, we can check and test common rail diesel injectors. All crucial details- back leakage, delivery of fuel, spray pattern and fuel injection patterns at various speeds are tested.
We specialise in services relative to diesel vehicles and proclaim complete expertise on it. Our technicians guarantee the best results without fail.
Contact us today
Jacksons Diesel Centre deals in the best available brands like Bosch, Denso and Delphi. Each of our products is OEM-grade and precision-engineered. We also provide mobile injector pulling services to dealerships. Our pricing packages are affordable and at par with the best in the business.
Contact us via our website today for further details if you require injector pulling in Northampton.